OnPoint at Dakota Ridge celebrated approach to Primary Care is comprehensive and preventive in nature. Our providers treat most general medical conditions – from common colds to sprains and strains to diabetes – to get you back to a state of good health. They are also committed to teaching patients to manage and maintain their health through exercise, nutrition, and risk reduction. Patients are encouraged to take responsibility for their health and set reasonable goals to enhance their quality of life.
- Primary Care Services: Comprehensive primary care, including checkups, vaccinations and, management of chronic conditions.
- Preventative Care: Promoting wellness through preventative services like screenings, immunizations, and health education.
- Urgent Care: Prompt attention to minor injuries and illnesses to prevent unnecessary ER visits.
- Pediatric Care: Specialized care for children, including developmental assessments and childhood vaccinations.
- Women’s Health: Consultations for family planning, and gynecological exams.
- Senior Care: Optimizing age-related health issues and promoting healthy aging, along with inter-generational, discussions as appropriate.
- Chronic Disease Management: Expertise in managing conditions like diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.
- Mental Health Support: Offering a supportive environment, with medication prescribing and referrals for consultations for convenience and accessibility.
- Telehealth Services: Providing virtual consultations for convenience and accessibility.
- Coordination of Care: Collaborating with specialists and other healthcare providers for comprehensive patient care.
Contact us to find out more about our services.